Hans Kruse Photography Workshops 2015
The workshops are all described through the detailed description for each workshop. Please read the detailed description before signing up and if you have questions please send me an e-mail. All workshops are conducted in English and speaking English on a working level is recommended for participants. The usual mix of nationalities is truly international (Europe, North America and Asia).
All workshops include accommodation in a single room and all meals in the price of the workshop. All workshops are for a maximum of 9 (on special occasions 10) participants. Please notice that transport is not included. See workshop descriptions for details. The first price is for a double or single room for single use. The second price is for a double room for double use per person. Please read the section on the optional extra days.
- Sicily, Italy April 20-24, 2015. Description. 5 days 1195/1135 Euro. 2 seats available due to cancelation.
- Sicily, Italy April 27-May 1, 2015. Description. 5 days 1195/1135 Euro. Sold out.
- Tuscany, Italy May 11-15, 2015. Description. 5 days 1195/1155 Euro. Sold out.
- Dolomites East and West, Italy June 7-13, 2015. Description. 7 days 1695/1600 Euro. Sold out.
- Abruzzo and Umbria, Italy June 28-July 4, 2015. Description. 7 days 1695/1600 Euro. 5 of 9 seats available.
- Dolomites East, Italy September 28-October 2, 2015. Description. 5 days 1195/1175 Euro. 8 of 9 seats available.
- Dolomites West, Italy October 5-9, 2015. Description. 5 days 1145/1110 Euro. 7 of 9 seats available.
- Abruzzo and Umbria, Italy October 25-31, 2015. Description. 7 days 1695/1600 Euro. 7 of 9 seats available.
- Tuscany, Italy November 16-20, 2015. Description. 5 days 1145/1100 Euro. 9 of 9 seats available.
- Sicily, Italy November 30 - December 4, 2015. Description. 5 days 1195/1130 Euro. 5 of 9 seats available.
In 2014 all workshops were sold out and most likely they will in 2015 too, so reserving a seat early will secure your participation by paying the deposit when signing up. See workshop descriptions for more details. If you like to see what pictures I have got from individual trips to workshop locations and shot during workshops, then browse the folders from these trips on my Zenfolio site.
The flexible 5-7 day workshop program is continued in 2015. The way this works is that the 5 or 7 days workshop can be extended at no extra workshop fee including the day before the workshop. If you arrive two days before the workshop you can participate the day before the official workshop. The participant choosing the extra days will pay the cost of the hotel and meals directly to the hotel and no extra workshop fee. On the extra days there will be morning and afternoon shoots. The working room will normally be available on the day before the workshop starts and also on day when the workshop starts in the afternoon. During the extra days I will do a Lightroom tutorial on post processing and examples of how I do photo editing. This has been a popular option for many workshop participants that have the extra time for the extra days and may have traveled far to participate. The workshop schedule maybe changed for various reasons as well as being added to.
Why participate in a photo workshop? Some reasons related to photographic experience is given here.
What did previous participants in photo workshops have to say?
Signup for workshop newsletter to receive news about upcoming photo workshops from Hans Kruse Photography.