Hans Kruse Photography Workshops 2014-2015
All workshops include accommodation in a single room and all meals in the price of the workshop. All workshops are for a maximum of 9 (on special occasions 10) participants. Please notice that transport is not included. See workshop descriptions for details. The first price is for a double or single room for single use. The second price is for a double room for double use per person.
- Tuscany, Italy May 12-16, 2014. Description. 1145 Euro. Sold out and completed.
- Dolomites West, Italy June 2-6, 2014. Description. 1145 Euro. Sold out and completed.
- Abruzzo and Umbria, Italy June 22-28, 2014. Description. 1695 Euro. Sold out and completed.
- Dolomites East, Italy September 22-26, 2014. Description. 1195 Euro. Sold Out.
- Dolomites West, Italy September 29-October 3, 2014. Description. 1145 Euro. Sold out.
- Abruzzo and Umbria, Italy October 19-25, 2014. Description. 1695/1600 Euro. 1 of 9 seats available
- Tuscany, Italy November 10-14, 2014. Description. 1145/1100 Euro. 1 of 9 seats available.
Workshops in 2015
- Sicily, Italy April 20-24, 2015. Description. 1195/1135 Euro. Sold out.
- Tuscany, Italy May 11-15, 2015. Description. 1195/1155 Euro. 9 of 9 seats available.
- Dolomites, Italy June 7-13, 2015. Description. 1695/1600 Euro. 9 of 9 seats available.
- Abruzzo and Umbria, Italy June 28-July 4, 2015. Description. 1695/1600 Euro. 9 of 9 seats available.
In 2013 all workshops were sold out and most likely they will in 2014 and 2015 too, so reserving a seat early will secure your participation by paying the deposit when signing up. See workshop descriptions for more details.
The flexible 5-7 day workshop program is continued in 2014 and 2015. The way this works is that the 5 or 7 days workshop can be extended at no extra workshop fee including the day before the workshop. If you arrive two days before the workshop you can participate the day before the official workshop. The participant choosing the extra days will pay the cost of the hotel and meals directly to the hotel and no extra workshop fee. On the extra days there will be morning and afternoon shoots. The working room will normally be available on the day before the workshop starts and also on day when the workshop starts in the afternoon. During the extra days I will do a Lightroom tutorial on post processing and examples of how I do photo editing. This has been a popular option for many workshop participants that have the extra time for the extra days and may have traveled far to participate. The workshop schedule maybe changed for various reasons as well as being added to.
Why participate in a photo workshop? Some reasons related to photographic experience is given here.
What did previous participants in photo workshops have to say?
Signup for workshop newsletter to receive news about upcoming photo workshops from Hans Kruse Photography.