Hans Kruse Photography Workshops 2018
The workshops offered are all instructed by Hans Kruse. There is no subcontracting to other photographers. Hans Kruse has now instructed 57 workshops since 2008 and will optimize every workshop for the participants level, weather and locations given the experience accumulated over the years.
The workshops are all described through the detailed description for each workshop. Please read the detailed description before signing up. All workshops are conducted in English and speaking English on a working level is recommended for participants. The usual mix of nationalities is truly international (Europe, North America and Asia).
What did previous participants in photo workshops have to say?
Signup for workshop newsletter to receive news about upcoming photo workshops from Hans Kruse Photography.
On this page all regularly schedule workshops are listed. In addition I offer customized private workshops. In case you would like a private workshop contact me.
All workshops include accommodation in a single room and all meals in the price of the workshop. Please notice that transport is not included, but see special arrangements for the Lofoten workshop. See also workshop descriptions for details. If you do not drive or if you are not comfortable driving then please contact me to find a solution.
The first price is for a single room. The second price is for two sharing a double room per person. Please read the section on the optional extra day.
Please note that I do not provide discounts for my workshops. However I do reward those who go on many workshops with me. After 6 workshops paid and attended, I offer one workshop for free. This means that the participant will not pay any fee to me and pays the hotel, meals etc. At this point in time (late 2017) 5 have qualified for a bonus workshop and 8 are one workshop from qualifiying. I will notify those who have qualified or are close to.
All workshops announced will take place so you can book your flights and other transport early.
- Lofoten, Norway February 3-9, 2018. Description. 7 days 1995/1745 Euro. See 2) and 3) below. Sold out and completed.
- Tuscany, Italy April 28/29 - May 4, 2018. Description. 6/7 days. 1495/1420 Euro. See 1) below. 3 of 10 seats available.
- Abruzzo, Italy May 26/27 - June 1, 2018. Description. 6/7 days. 1495/1420 Euro. See 1) below. 5 of 10 seats available.
- Dolomites, Italy June 8/9-16, 2018. Description.
8/9 days. 1895/1815 Euro. See 1) below. The workshop is sold out.
Note there are no workshops in the second half of 2018. Workshops in the autumn will resume in 2019.
Workshops in 2019
- Lofoten, Norway February 2-8, 2019. Description. 7 days 1995/1745 Euro. See 2) and 3) below. 7 of 10 seats available.
- Tuscany, Italy May 4/5-10, 2019. Description. 6/7 days. 1495/1420 Euro. See 1) below. 8 of 10 seats available.
- Dolomites, Italy June 7/8-15, 2019. Description.
8/9 days. 1895/1815 Euro. See 1) below. 10 of 10 seats available.
- Isle of Skye, Scotland September 14-20, 2019. Description. 7 days. 2195 Euro. 9 of 10 seats available.
- Dolomites, Italy September 27/28 - October 5, 2019. Description.
8/9 days. 1895/1815 Euro. See 1) below. 9 of 10 seats available.
2) Notice no optional day on this workshop.
3) Transport is not included but will be organized.
4) Notice no optional day on this workshop.